Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shirley and Norma For President!

A well-balanced meal includes fruits, veggies, grain, protein, and dairy as suggested by USDA's Choose My Plate. If elected I plan to use a similar approach and surround myself with great advisers so we can improve the health of our country.

I think you should lead by example. My first example of how I will do this is by choosing Norma as my running mate. Surround yourself by the best and you will be the best! Let's make America productive again!






2 comments:

  1. Shirley, I was expecting more diversity on the ticket. Maybe a chicken or a pig. But that is okay. You still have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I explored many options, but in the end you have to choose who's the best, not who makes your ticket look good. How then could I not choose, #Normathebestcowever ?
      -Shirley

      Delete