Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Cow Monday



It is Cyber Monday and I guess what I'm trying to tell you is not to lean too far into your monitor and get sucked into the Matrix. I know everyone is looking for a steal of a deal even better than the one they got on Black Friday.  But let me tell you the best deal you are going to find today or any other day. 

For only twenty-five cents, that's like a cheap yard sale bargain, you get nine, I say count them, nine essential nutrients in only an eight ounce serving of milk. So, drink up, it'll keep you going while you're doing all that shopping and you'll still have plenty of money left over to buy your Christmas gifts. 

And one more thing....

You drink the white milk, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You drink the chocolate milk, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. 

I've always wanted to say that!

Agent 162 (aka Trinity), reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment