Monday, February 27, 2012

Milk Loving UFO Spotted Over Dairy Farm?



I had been staring at the sky looking for chem trails when I heard it coming. I quickly pulled out my video camera, but it was already passing me by and I was only able to catch a glimpse. What was it I recorded? I think it was obviously a U.F.O.

Now I have been wrong before about things like this. The whole crop circles thing comes to mind very quickly. But this is different. Aliens from outer space are hovering over the farm watching us for one purpose, I believe, to claim their own milk supply.

Now why would extraterrestrials want cows for their own? The awesomeness of milk must be known throughout the galaxy for them to have come. And I'm not just talking about chocolate milk, either. I don't like to brag, but we cows produce a super food to say the least. Our milk can build healthy bones, boost the immune system, lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of diabetes and some cancers, help with weight management, and is a great source of protein.  Why would they be coming for anything else?

I'm volunteering right now to start the first herd of cows to produce milk for an alien civilization. Beam me up!

Agent 167, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment