- Heart shaped hay bales. Need I say more.
- Chocolate covered anything. My recommendation would be chocolate covered corn kernals. Yum!
- Bling for the eartags. I would love something shiny to showoff and I'm sure his wife would, too.
- A nice hoof trim or, perhaps, a pedicure in this case.
- Compose a poem:
Though the mountains may fall
And the flowers may wilt
We will always be together
Like chocolate and milk.
- Take her to the cozy coffee shop downtown and drink iced milk lattes while holding hooves (hands, whatever) at a table for two in the corner.
- Show her the love and attention she deserves. When a cow is shown this she will be happy, content, and productive. If The Farmer treats her as he does us then I am sure everything will be okay.
Agent 101, reporting from the Udder Side.