July is National Ice Cream month and if you are sad that you have not celebrated then you are not alone, but don't let it eat you up inside like some people.
Some of us sneaked out to a pasture that overlooks the drive in and caught the new Star Trek Into Darkness film. We still like the real Khan best.
So, it got us thinking about what type of ice cream Khan would eat? Pe-Khan ice cream?
Pe-Khan's Revenge Ice Cream RecipeIngredients:
- 2 Cups of Toasted Pecans
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Maple Extract
- In a large bowl whip cream. Whip it! Whip it! Whip it good!
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, butter, maple extract and Pe-Khan's in a big bowl. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour contents into a 2 quart container and cover it. Put in the freezer and watch Star Trek II at least three times while you wait (at least six hours).