Monday, July 29, 2013

National Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day

I know you're wondering what National Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day is all about. It is not about throwing a block of delicious cheese into the red, burning hot lava of an erupting volcano to save the planet.


National Cheese Sacrifice Purchase Day is about saving your house from mice. You are supposed to buy some cheese today and "sacrifice" it by putting it on a mouse trap to rid your house of any mice.


Seriously, why not buy a cat? That's how The Farmer deals with them at the barn and at home.


If you insist of sacrificing cheese today then I have a great suggestion. Keeping with the theme of cats and mice brings Garfield to mind and with that I must tell you that July 29th is Lasagna Day! Layers and layers of tasty cheese and pasta. I can't think of anything I would want my milk turned into more than cheese today!

Buy cheese, sacrifice cheese, eat cheese! Make today cheeserific!

Agent 165, reporting form the Udder Side.

4 comments:

  1. No problem hear eating some cheese today. I think I have cheese at some meal every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, we only wish there more people out there with great taste like you!
      -Agent 165

      Delete
  2. Mice like peanut butter, too. Use that in the traps and eat the cheese yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great solution! More cheese for me, please.
      -Agent 165

      Delete