Monday, October 15, 2012

An Interview With Shirley Cow

I made the paper! Read the story from The Country Chronicle by Dairy Dave!







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Country Chronicle 
10/15/2012

Dairy Dave's Corner

Cow Runs For President?

It wouldn't be the first time someone called me a Doubting Thomas, but seeing is believing! I'm talking about Shirley Cow, the dairy cow that is running for president with enough ideas to impress even me. I caught up with Shirley between campaign events to ask her a few questions that I knew you, dear reader, would want to know.

Me: Lay it to me straight Shirley, white milk or chocolate?

Shirley: Call me old fashioned because I love plain white milk, but chocolate has the same nutritional value.

Shirley Cow Hard at Work
Me: What makes you qualified to be president?

Shirley: What makes any American qualified? Hard work, honesty, and an uncompromising love of our great country.

Me: What will be the first thing you would do as president?

Shirley: I'll call the leaders from the House and Senate to the White House for a ice cream sundae supper to solve their differences and get us moving forward.  If you can't be happy and agreeable over ice cream then you never will!

Me: How will you address health care in your administration?

Shirley: The Farmer has always treated his "girls" well by providing good food and medical attention for both prevention and wellness. I've seen it, been a part of it, and I think I can make it work as a great example for the country.

Me: What will you do if you lose your bid for the presidency?

Shirley: I'll go back to the farm and keep on producing high quality nutritious milk for all Americans!

After speaking to her I can't think of any time I was more fired up about the election. No mudslinging from Shirley, just the dairy facts. And I think that's all we can ask from a candidate!

-Dairy Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment