Monday, October 22, 2012

200% Shirley Cow

You've heard the other candidates use numbers to make fun of each other and tell you who they represent. You've heard of the 1% and the 99%. All the talk about 47% of the voters etc, etc.

I will work for you!
If I become the first dairy cow president I will do what I always do and that is give 100% for 100% of the people. If you add those up I'm at 200% and that is more than what any other candidate will give!

While we're talking numbers lets talk about the economy. I think what most people want is bang for their buck; they want more for less. Most folks might not realize that milk, just like the kind I'm proud to make, is packed with nutrients at a bargain price! For twenty five cents you can get an eight ounce glass with nine essential nutrients. Try to do that with other drinks!

That's the way I think Washington should use your money. They should use a little bit and make it go a very long way toward the betterment of the citizens. When I become president that is exactly how I will run things: more for less! Early voting has begun and I would appreciate your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment