Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Real Value of Milk

Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?


As  I retraced my steps from the day before I received the blackmail note, I realized what had been bothering me. Our "feline friends" on the farm had been watching us. They were always around and always had their tails and eyes moving. The cats were the anonymous blackmailers. The question was how would we be able to keep them from spilling our secrets without the situation turning ugly?

I entered negotiations with the cats. It turns out The Farmer is not the only one who knows the real value of milk. While the cats were aware of the great nutritional benefits of milk, which includes nine of the essential nutrients recommended by the USDA, they were much more interested in the taste. With that we were able to reach an agreement. They would keep our secret and we would provide them with a small daily supply of milk.


And maybe this means that bovines and felines will get along on this farm.


Agent 417, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment