Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going For the Gold


Fences make good neighbors.  Fences make good boundaries.  Fences are also fun to jump.  The Farmer may not agree with that.  Actually he's mostly complained and complained.  Sure sometimes a tree fell on the fence, but other times it was my fault as I began my training regimen.

In about 200 days the 2012 Cow-Olympics will begin in London.  This is not something to be taken lightly.  My mama cow was a world class high jumper and I intend to follow in her hoofsteps.

I am glad The Farmer feeds a well-balanced ration to us, but that is not enough. I have to train. I mean I have to train daily.   I have to practice my running and jumping as much as I can.  If that means The Farmer is going to have to rebuild fences every now and then when I miss, then so be it.  I'm going for the gold, ma, watch me go!

Agent 162, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment