Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ice Cream Bucket List Road Trip

My ice cream bucket list has already turned out to be fantastic and I have not gone very far yet. I mentioned how I was looking forward to trying out some wild, new flavors last week, but I have found some people are fanatical about their ice cream even with traditional flavors. I can't begin to describe what happened when this one fan came into the ice cream parlor!



I got to share the booth for a moment with the fanatic and found out his name was Al. He's a really swell guy and let me tell you he really loves his rocky road ice cream. Here's a photo of he and I. Too bad the photographer almost cropped me out!

http://www.weirdal.com/rockvid1.htm
Weird Al and Dairy Cow eating ice cream

Agent 235, reporting from an ice cream parlor not too far from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment