Monday, May 20, 2013

Ice Cream Bucket List

Have you got a bucket list? You know what I'm talking about; a list of crazy things you want to do before you die. Maybe you have not written them down and only shout, "YOLO!"  whenever you do something crazy.

Me? The number on thing on my list is to travel off the farm. Put the top down, the shades on, and wind blowing through my black and white hair. Just a cow driving down the road looking for good times. I had never figured out where I wanted to go until now. Now, I've got a map and a plan.

Ice Cream dessert 01
USA Today posted a list of the best ice cream parlors in the world. See the world. Eat ice cream. Sign me up, baby! Italy, Ireland, New York, Australia, and more. Ice cream in crazy flavors with fudge, or cheese, and even sweet potato. Tantalized? Terrified? Put it on your bucket list. Don't forget you only live once. Yolo!

Agent 235, reporting from the Udder Side.


1 comment: