Monday, August 6, 2012

Olympic Gold Milk

Competing at a world class level in high jumping at the 2012 Cow Olympics has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. Although I did not win a medal, just to compete at this level in the high jump has been great and I know my momma cow would be proud.

But this trip to London has not been all about me. I have been happily spreading the good news about chocolate milk to everyone that doesn't mind meeting a talking cow. I tell them that chocolate milk is the best recovery drink you can find and what better place is there to put it to the test than at the Olympics?

I finally got the attention of some reporters and they just wouldn't take me seriously. I said to them "Ya'll need to go see Jessica Hardy. She'll tell you how it has been working wonders for her." And luckily one of them did. But don't just take it from me, go read Chocolate Milk? At the Olympic Pool It's the Drink of Champions.

Agent 162, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment