Monday, June 18, 2012

Dairy Cow Worksheets

As the Udder Side June Dairy Month Cow Queen I can tell you that we are still celebrating everything dairy here on the farm. Now, I know many kids are celebrating the best thing that's happened to them since their mom told them they could have a second glass of chocolate milk. Why they are celebrating summer vacation, of course!

But what about those poor mothers. While the kids are out of school they still want their children to be creative and be learning. Well how about some fun June Dairy Month activities? Some of my friends and I have come up with these activity sheets for you to enjoy.

Click on the "Download" button below to download these sheets and print them off. I hope you enjoy working on them!


June Dairy Month Activities Sheets

Agent 233, your Udder Side June Dairy Month Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment