Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Agent 101 has "asked" all of her underlings to submit a list of New Year's resolutions.  I do this begrudgingly.  She claims it will help us to set goals for ourselves to achieve in the coming year.  Right.  Here are mine in no particular order:

  1.  I resolve to produce more milk this year, if only for bragging rights that I'm the best.
  2.  I resolve to follow through this year on my plan to spray paint "Got Milk?" onto my backside on my birthday that I didn't do last year.
  3.  I resolve to go to sleep earlier and not stay up all night watching "Til the Cows Come Home" on Netflix.
  4.  I resolve to be one of the first cows to be milked so I can grab a great spot at the silage trough afterwards.
  5.  I resolve to report more on what The Farmer does and does not do.  Like when I moo for more feed in the barn and he ignores me when he thinks I've had enough.  I've never had enough!

What will The Farmer be doing on New Year's Day?  He'll be here milking and feeding as he does everyday.  Will he be making any resolutions?  Knowing him, probably not.  I could suggest a couple.  First, The Farmer could resolve to warm up those cold hands before milking time. He could also add some more grain to my ration and that would help me out with my #5.

Agent 421, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment