Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dairy Cow Dating Service

Well, I did it again. I stayed up checking my profile page for hits and, yawn, didn't go to bed on time. Of course, The Farmer caught me.



You see I enrolled myself in a new dating site just for cows called Find The Right Bull. Who needs Match.com anyway? And it is French and French is the language of love. How could it be wrong?

So far there have been lots of suitors, but no, well, real studs, if you know what I mean. Maybe I should tweak my profile photo a little more.

The Farmer has used a cow mating service before. A man from a bull semen service came and looked at all of us and helped choose bulls for each of us so our offspring would be improved. Currently, The Farmer is making his own selection from the "sire" company. Hopefully he is making good choices.

Okay, I've got to run. My cellphone just dinged and alerted me to a new hit on my profile. This could be the one!

Agent 449, looking for love and reporting from the Udder Side.




2 comments:

  1. The dating world can be scary.Good luck in your search, Agent 449!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well, as I heard today, it is hard to find the right one instead of just Mr. Availa Bull.

      Agent 449

      Delete