Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nat'l Ag Day: Something to Moo About!

While I celebrate agriculture everyday, today is National Agriculture Day and I think everyone should be excited. Now some people, imagine that, are thanking farmers left and right for the food, fiber, and products that come from the agriculture industry. But I say, "What about the cows?"

Sure, I'm thankful for the farmers that raise my tasty corn, soybeans, hay, silage, and more that make up my diet. Even The Farmer here that we keep a close eye on does well most of the time. But there's also me!

I'm proud of my ability to transform all those tasty feeds I eat into delicious, nutritious milk. Milk for folks to drink. Milk to make into yogurts. Milk for I-scream-for-ice-cream! For all of the above, from the bottom of my heart, you are welcome.

Agent 480, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment