Sunday, October 16, 2011

Don't Forget About Blog Action Day Focus on Food

Okay, have you ever woke up in the middle of the night remembering you forgot to do something?  I didn't do that.  I finally woke up after pressing the snooze button about five times (I'm usually a three snoozes kind of bovine) and remembered that I was supposed to have something to say about Blog Action Day's focus on food. Sooo......Ummm.......Milk is healthy.  And nutritious.  And milk is totally awesome. Totally awesome.

Facts..right, there should be some facts.  Alright, uh, fact #1 I stayed up way too late last night and I still have not taken my curlers out of my hair this morning. Fact #2 I'm a cow.  Fact #3 A cow's job is to make milk.  Fact #4 Milk is full of protein, vitamins, minerals, and is better than sports drinks after a hard workout. Okay, that's good enough.

So, go celebrate Blog Action Day with your favorite dairy products.  Me, I'm off to find a double iced milk coffee thing.

Agent 401, reporting from the Udder Side

No comments:

Post a Comment