Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Almost a Bed of Roses


There's no way to describe this other than a blatant abuse of powers.  I want everything in this world to look nice and I certainly believe that cleanliness is next to bovineness, but this was too much.  Agent 101 bought bags of flower seed to plant in our night pasture field.  When everyone else is thinking about debt reduction and how to spend money wisely she wasted our budget on flowers for us to lay down on when we sleep.



Now I've been on missions at several different farm locations.  I have slept on soft mattresses, sandy areas that reminded me of the beach, and even comfy cozy water beds.  Cow comfort has come a long way.  Personally, I do enjoy sleeping outside on pasture.  I like quiet walks underneath the stars, holding hooves in the moonlight.....

Agent 411, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment