Monday, January 17, 2011

Back To Basics


After last week's terrible report from Agent 214, I decided she needed to be sent back for more training.  She mooed and complained about it.  She said she would do better and did not need to go back to training, but I knew better.  Sometimes we all need to get back to basics.

The Farmer, I've noticed, does no work like he was twenty years in the past, either.  I know he makes an effort to stay up-to-date on all types of dairy and farming information.  The Farmer attends seminars put on by state extension agents, and attends other farm group meetings.  Being involved is a great way to be in the know, and to get ahead.  The new things The Farmer learns at these meetings can help him become a better steward of the animals and the land, as well as make the farm itself more profitable.

Now it is time for me to get back to basics and practice my knitting.

Agent 101, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment