Saturday, May 5, 2012

Moonin' Over Cinco de Mayo

Super Moon is still not that super close

Let me first reiterate news for those agents that did not read my weekly newsletter: we are experiencing a Super Moon. While the moon is closer to the Earth it is not close enough to jump. I repeat it is not close enough to jump! I felt the need to remind you of this because I didn't want anyone to get carried away during Cinco de Mayo celebrations.

Speaking of the 5th of May, we seem to have a small party problem. The sour cream and cheese were so delicious in our Southwest Pepperjack Chicken Quesadillas for the party that I ate it all while sampling it it has all disappeared. I need two volunteers to either raid The Farmer's Wife's kitchen or run to town for to pick up some more ingredients. We want our party to be a success!

Agent 101, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment