Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween, Trick-or-Treaters, and Zombies

There are some things you just learn from experience.  After leading this group of secret agents for a while I know that I should not expect any hard work done on Halloween so it is best to just let them have the night off.  They're all too excited about ghosts, ghouls, and other scary things anyway.  This year they rented the first season of that new zombie tv show.




 I hope none of them get too scared to go to sleep tonight.  All I need is a bunch of "tough" secret agents whining that there's not enough flashlights for each of them.

What I have never understood about Halloween is the whole trick-or-treating thing. Why dress up and pretend to be something you are not?  It really reminds me of the dairy aisle at the grocery store.  I'm talking about those soy and rice drinks dressed up in cartons and pretending to be milk.  They will never be as completely nutritious and delicious as real genuine milk from me.

Don't be tricked on Halloween or any other day.  Make sure you're getting yourself a dairy good treat.

Agent 101, reporting from the Udder Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment